New or established patients may submit an appointment request below. We will follow up with you within 24 hours to arrange the appointment. For any urgent problems please call the office. For emergencies dial 911.
You may also call the office directly to schedule an appointment or ask a question. Read FAQ’s.
We look forward to seeing you for your appointment! In this time, as we recover from this wave of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have instituted many changes to protect your health and the health of our staff. We currently offer only morning appointments to healthy people coming for check-ups and other routine visits. We will offer only afternoon appointments for patients who are ill. All appointments for blood drawing and vaccinations must be scheduled. There will be NO WALK IN VISITS.
INFORM THE OFFICE PRIOR TO YOUR VISIT IF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING APPLY TO YOU:
1. You have experienced any cough, fever, sore throat in the 14 DAYS prior to your appointment.
2. You have had any known exposure to an individual with COVID-19 infection in the 14 DAYS prior to your appointment.
3. You have been out of the country in the 14 DAYS prior to your appointment.
4. You believe for ANY reason that you may currently have COVID-19 infection.
Even on the MORNING OF YOUR VISIT, if you think that any of these conditions apply to you, please call the office BEFORE coming in. There will be no cancellation fee if your appointment has to be rescheduled for another date.
UPDATE YOUR RECORDS, PAPERWORK AND PAYMENT METHOD PRIOR TO YOUR VISIT.
We want to minimize contact between patients and front office staff. To do this, we request the following:
1. If your visit is an annual check-up or a new patient visit, please complete and submit the online, encrypted pre-visit health questionnaires (one for new patients and one for annual check-ups).
2. Please FAX (212-230-2359) or EMAIL (firstname.lastname@example.org) or SUBMIT THROUGH OUR SECURE SYSTEM us all necessary FORMS in advance of your appointment. Our staff will inform you which forms are needed, and can email you the forms if needed:
Notice of Privacy Practices
If you have Medicare, complete the Medicare Opt-Out Contract:
Click here for Dr. Kurth’s Medicare Contract
Click here for Dr. Jones’ Medicare Contract
3. Please MAIL, EMAIL or FAX any results of OUTSIDE TEST RESULTS or records which you may want the doctors to review prior to your visit. The office staff will not be able to scan and return forms to you on the day of your visit.
4. Please EMAIL or FAX of a copy of your current INSURANCE CARD to us in advance (we need BOTH SIDES of the card).
5. If you will be paying by CREDIT CARD, prior to the visit please give us the number, expiration, and security code of the card. Please SPEAK TO THE OFFICE STAFF (212-230-1081) to give them the information (that way your bill can be prepared and emailed or handed to you after the appointment). If you are paying by check, you can still do this at the time of service – please let us know.
6. Prior to visit, please CALL OR EMAIL OR FAX us to verify your current PHARMACY, verify your primary home and email addresses, and cell phone and work numbers.
7. You will be receiving your results via our SECURE SYSTEM unless you request results sent by the postal service. Most likely the doctors will also call to review results. If you do not receive an email with the doctor’s letter and test results within one week of your appointment, please call or email the office to let us know.
ON THE DAY OF YOUR VISIT PLEASE RUN ON TIME. We ask that you come for your appointments no sooner than 5 minutes prior to the scheduled time. We want to minimize your time in the waiting area and your being near other patients. We also ask that you call if you are running late. We may need to reschedule your visit if you are running more than 10 minutes late. This is all to make sure that we can minimize contact between patients. We also request that YOU COME ALONE (unaccompanied by friends or other family members) unless your health requires the presence of a health aid or health care proxy. NO PETS will be allowed in the office unless it is a service dog. The less people and animals in the office the better.
CANCELLATION: Please call us 24 hours in advance of the appointment if you need to cancel. If you do not show up for the appointment or fail to cancel 24 hours in advance a $100 missed appointment fee may be applied to your account.
THANK YOU. WE WANT TO MAKE YOUR APPOINTMENT AS SAFE AND EFFICIENT AS POSSIBLE.
Select your status:
Please indicate how you prefer we follow up with you:
Please read the Doctor's annual checkup letter
Please read the Doctor's new patient checkup letter